-
October 5th, 2004, 03:48 AM
#1561
Senior Hostboard Member
Its a DirectX related problem. I cant solve it, so im leaving it be.
-
October 5th, 2004, 03:51 AM
#1562
Senior Hostboard Member
I keep trying to install DX 8, but it doesnt seem to do much.
Problem is, my PC is PCI based, so i cant install most of the latest graphics cards.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
October 5th, 2004, 03:52 AM
#1563
HB Forum Owner
Processor and RAM are enough; I think the game calls to some Direct3D function that's not available or properly implemented in your video card drivers. Try getting the last drivers. If you're still using Windows 98/ME, you should consider upgrading to Windows 2000 (it'll run fine, and usually has better drivers). If nothing of this applies, try boards on Matrox troubleshooting, perhaps around FutureMark or sites like that. And the RO and RO-community forums too (links on request). Lots of people want to play lots of games, so I'm sure you must not be the only one experiencing this problem.
-
October 5th, 2004, 03:54 AM
#1564
Senior Hostboard Member
Im on Windows XP, which should be ok. I'll try what you suggested.
-
October 5th, 2004, 04:23 AM
#1565
Senior Hostboard Member
Silent Hill 4 real soon now... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 06:57 PM
#1566
Inactive Member
aye updating drivers helped my old TNT Nvidia card out alot
-
October 6th, 2004, 01:52 AM
#1567
Senior Hostboard Member
Star Ocean all the way. Played it for 10 hours yesterday, and 7 today; ive just hit the 28 hour mark and im still on the first disc...
...Its a good game. And its 4 in the morning now.
Bed.
-
October 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM
#1568
Inactive Member
aye i cant wait to try it............in about 6 months or so
-
October 6th, 2004, 02:18 PM
#1569
Senior Hostboard Member
Ouch. Your a patient man.
-
October 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
#1570
Senior Hostboard Member
I have to wait 2 years... ?? that's more...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks